Sunday, June 25, 2006

Old Old School Hand PLO

This is an old school hand. I think it's from 04' so I don't have the good hand history. This is just somethin out the chat box. .50/1 PL Omaha High. I'm just posting this so I can show I beat zee pro.


Dealer: Hand #33877470
Dealer: bender2006 posts the small blind of $0.50
Dealer: Stankass posts the big blind of $1
Dealer: You have been dealt [Kh Jc Ts Th](I have a high hand with hearts. My cards are all working together)
Dealer: wildkwokie folds
Dealer: Perry Friedman calls $1
Clint Baird: hi bender
Dealer: Clint Baird calls $1
Dealer: bender2006 calls $0.50(Okay I'll see a flop)
Dealer: Stankass checks
Dealer: The flop is [Jd Tc 2h](Sweet I've flopped a set. I also have a jack in my hand so the odds that a player has the one hand that beats me is very rare. Jack gives me the nuts)
Dealer: bender2006 checks
Dealer: Stankass bets $2
bender2006: yo
Dealer: Perry Friedman raises to $10(YO! Could Perry have Jacks here)
Dealer: Clint Baird folds
Dealer: bender2006 raises to $18(The only real mistake I make in this hand. I should have just shoved all my money in.)
Dealer: Stankass has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: Stankass folds
Dealer: Perry Friedman calls $8
Dealer: The turn is [2d](Booyeah. I'm 98% sure I have the best hand. If Perry has J-J oh well)
Dealer: bender2006 bets $13, and is all in
Dealer: Perry Friedman calls $13
Dealer: bender2006 shows [Kh Jc Ts Th]
Dealer: Perry Friedman shows [8c 7h 9s 6h](Yes, Straight wrap. he's pwned)
Stankass: i lay down 22
Dealer: The river is [5s]
Dealer: bender2006 shows a full house, Tens full of Twos, for high
Dealer: Perry Friedman shows a pair of Twos, for high
Dealer: bender2006 wins the pot ($66) with a full house, Tens full of Twos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home