Sunday, July 02, 2006

Good Games

Last few days I've been playing a bunch of Omaha 8/b on Full Tilt and UB. I've been lucky enough to find good games. Up until that 3rd my omaha game had been subpar. Thursday I cashed for the first time in a month(Though I really felt I had one hand on the trophy). Since I've played very well. Stayed pretty much away from Holdem save a couple $1 SNG's I play at the end of a session to kill time. The competiton is so soft though. Easy 2 wins. Thursday I walked away 25 Winner, Friday 10 winner, and Saturday 20 winner. In the homegame I ended up Chopping the $2 game and leaving 4 winner. I've come to the conclusion that UB has a lot easier competion in Omaha 8/b. Like 3 people who made the final table Thursday with me made it Friday. They must be the only decent players in the game. I'm gonna have to take another crack at it. I'm pretty sure that if you give me 10 shots. I'll cash 1/2 the time and win once. Full Tilt I played Rawl and Katokat .50/1 and only won 3. UB I played some chump and took 10. Played .25/.50 limit. Prolly stick to Razz on FTP and play my Omaha 8/b on UB. It's easier to win. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home