Friday, March 17, 2006

Crazy 3 NBA parlay

Oh, may the luck of the irish be with me. On Wednesday I placed my first sports wager of the year on my bodog. After beating some twig dick by the name of Barrett11 in Heads Up play for $10, I took the money and made a crazy 3 team NBA parlay. They even gave me the option to buy points. Here's how my parlay went.

Detroit(-6 1/2) This is where I bought 1/2 a point
Toronto

Denver (+2)
Indiana

Dallas(-4)
Houston

As it turns out, Detroit won by 7 so buying that half point earned a few extra bucks,
Dallas, rolled Houston, and Carmelo nailed a buzzer beater to avoid overtime. Turned my $10 in to an easy $55.

God Bless Rip, Melo' and Dirk. I love all 3 of you.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it
;) I am going to return once again since i have bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you
be rich and continue to guide others.

My web-site friendsofsamos.com

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Review my web site; https://www.free-climbing-style.com

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the kind of information that are
meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the search
engines for no longer positioning this post
upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website .
Thank you =)

My web site :: www.gmontelongo.net

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I stopped up here, however I assumed this post used to be great. I don't recognise who you are
however certainly you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already.

Cheers!

my page :: website ()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home